Planet Wise is a husband and wife ran made in the U.S.A business, that has set a high standard on environmentally friendly products. They work hard to ensure their products are good for families and good for the environment. Planet Wise is a leading "manufacturer" for wet bags, pail liners, and other cloth diaper bags. They ensure that every material used is non-toxic. Every bag is made with PVC free material, and lead free zippers. Planet Wise Wet bags are doing their part to reduce carbon footprints, by reducing the need for disposable products and by using packaging made from recycled paper and soy based inks.
Wet bags can be used not only for cloth diapers, but also for wet bathing suits/towels/clothes, gym clothes, or cosmetic/lotion bottles. I use a small one for my sunblocks, so I never have to worry about a leaking bottle in my bag!! 100% reuseable, just wash with your normal laundry or with your cloth diapers. Planet Wise has several sizes of wet bags to fit all your needs. You can purchase the zippered wet bags in three sizes: small 8x10, medium 13x16, or a large 18x21. These zippered bags are perfect for storing dirty diapers in your diaper bag. Each wet bag has an inner PUL liner, and a beautiful color coordinating cloth print on the outside.
You can also purchase pail liners or hanging wet bags for storing dirty diapers at home. The pail liners simply line the inside of your diaper pail. We use a open trash can and these fit perfectly in it. By using a liner you will no longer have to scrub the inside of the pail to get rid of the gunk and smell. If you do not want to use a pail, you can opt for a hanging wet bag. These bags are 16.5x 27 inches and will hold approximately 20-24 cloth diapers. It comes with 2 compartments; one for the dirty diapers and one pocket for dry things like clean diapers. We use our bag upstairs in our bathroom, and store clean diapers in the front, and dirty in the wet area. When wash day comes, I just empty the bag into the washer, and if needed wash the bag along with the diapers and pail liner. These bags are great for mamas who have cloth diapered babies in child care.
Planet Wise has the most beautiful fabric options that will complement any color scheme. Each bag comes with a color coordinating waterproof inner layer, zipper, and handle(if that bag comes with one). Wet bags are a must for cloth diapering, and Planet Wise definitely has the highest quality bags I have seen.
BUY IT- You can purchase Planet Wise Wet bags online at any of their retailers sites. Prices may vary from store to store but average $16-$30 per bag.
WIN IT- Planet Wise has offered to give one reader a hanging wet/dry bag in their choice of fabric
Visit Planet Wise and tell me what is your favorite fabric choice!
You must be a Home Grown Families Google Follower to participate.
Must include email address if not listed in profile. Each entry must be a separate comment.
- Tell me 2 other things you would use your wet bag for besides diapers. 1 entry
- If you have used Planet Wise bags before leave a review for them on a retailer site or Diaper Pin etc. (MUST LEAVE ME THE LINK). 3 entries each
- Become a fan of Home Grown Families on Facebook- 1 entry
- Become a follower of Home Grown Families on Twitter- 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway for 1 entry per day! Must leave permalink and include Home Grown Families in tweet.
- Email this giveaway to a friend, and CC it to momtosprouts at yahoo. 1 entry
- Subscribe to Home Grown Families via Feedburner in the upper left corner- 1 entry
- Add my button to your blog, and provide a URL.- 3 entries
- Blog about this Giveaway on your blog and provide post URL- 2 entries
- Enter any of my other giveaways and let me know which one you entered- 1 entry per giveaway.
- Vote for Home Grown Families on Top Mommy Blogs( link on the left)- 1 entry for vote
- Grab my Cover The Booty event button! 3 entries
DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for this post. I was given a product to review, and I have provided my own honest opinion. Thank you, Planet Wise for allowing us to review your products and for the awesome giveaway. You can view our PR policies here.