When I got my first apartment(young and dumb), I went out and bought all the chemical(toxic) cleaners thinking that was what I was supposed to do now that I was a "real" house woman. If it had the word bleach on it, I bought it. I needed to smell it to believe it properly cleaned the way my mama taught me. What my mom forgot to mention is that the awful, I mean clean smell was toxic and very dangerous to my asthmatic lungs. So, after sucking on my inhaler for a year after each bathroom cleaning day I knew there must be something better for me out there. I was not even thinking about the planet yet..........and then he was born.
This little life growing inside me needed a healthy place to come home too, and a planet that would be there for him his whole life. As his mother, I had to the duty of protecting it all for him. I just didn't know where to start, so I read and read and read(read this). One of the very first companies I came across was Shaklee, and from that point on Clorox never sat in my cabinet again. Never again would I endanger my child or my self with these poisons. This was one step that was not a hard adjustment...............Shaklee Products REALLY work!!
I am so excited to have the opportunity to share these amazing cleaning products with you! One of our main goals here at HGF is to bring you the best of green....and this company is just that!
H2 Supercleaner can be used to remove dirt, grease and grime from floors, windows, counters, stoves, walls and mirrors too! No need to rinse, leaves no residue or streaks behind!
QUICK FACT: One bottle of H2 cleaner equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz Windex! So besides being nontoxic, using all biodegradable surfactants and made with no phosphates this product steps up the green factor by reducing your plastic consumption!
The H2 cleaner costs just $12.15(even less if you are a member), and imagine the money you would be saving. You can purchase a 3 pack of spray bottles that are already labeled with the correct measurements! The 3 pack comes with an all purpose bottle, a window cleaning bottle(costs less than 1 cent to make) , and a degreasing bottle. All your needs met- including financial!
Now for my favorite part........the Scour Off Heavy Duty Paste!! This thing cleans off everything and smells good too!!! BURNT ON FOOD WATCH OUT!! Are you ready for some pictures??? Pictures of my dirty stove??
I had to show my neighbors what this little jar did, really I did. We live in townhouses so we all have the same stoves! Besides my amazingly clean stove- my whole kitchen sparkled from top to bottom and I never one time had to step away to catch my breath( except to slow down since I was on a cleaning high).
Going green shouldn't have to be a sacrifice. You shouldn't have to sacrifice anything! Not the clean smell and not your money! Shaklee offers products to meet all of your needs from dishwasher detergent to children's multivitamins all while saving you money!
BUY IT- You can start off right with an entire Get Clean home starter kit for just $115.32- if you become a member you can snag 15% all orders making this kit just $99.00! For more information on becoming a member, click here.
WIN IT- Bonnie Donahue the Shaklee distributor responsible for the awesome giveaway is giving 10 moms the chance to experience Shaklee's H2 Organic Supercleaner! Each sample pack will make 2 bottles of cleaner when diluted with 16oz of water. Go clean- GO GO!!
Check out Bonnie's Shaklee site and tell me one product your home desperately needs!
You must be a Home Grown Families Google Follower to participate.
Must include email address if not listed in profile. Each entry must be a separate comment.
- Become a fan of Home Grown Families on Facebook- 1 entry
- Become a fan of Bonnie Donahue on Facebook to learn more about Shaklee products! Be sure to let her know I sent you! 1 entry
- Become a follower of Home Grown Families on Twitter- 1 entry
- Tweet about this giveaway for 1 entry per day! Please include Home Grown Families in your tweet and leave me the permalink.
- Become a follower of Bonnie's blog House of Grace to see LOTS of pictures of Shaklee's products at work! 1 entry
- Email this giveaway to a friend, and CC it to momtosprouts at yahoo- 1 entry
- Subscribe to Home Grown Families via Feedburner in the upper left corner- 3 entries
- Add my button to your blog and provide a URL where I can find it- 5 entries
- Blog about this Giveaway on your blog and provide post URL. Be sure to include Home Grown Families and Shaklee in your post- 5 entries
- Enter any of my other giveaways and let me know which one you entered- 1 entry per giveaway.
- Vote for Home Grown Families on Top Mommy Blogs (link on the left)- 1 entry for vote
DISCLAIMER: I was not paid for this post. I was given a product to review, and I have provided my own honest opinion. Thank you, Bonnie Donahue from Shaklee for allowing us to review your products and for the awesome giveaway. You can view our PR policies here.