Some people collect works of art by Van Gogh and Monet. Others collect rare coins and stamps worth $10,000's. I collect... magnets. Yep, magnets.
I had a great collection at one time, too. My Mom doesn't allow magnets on her fridge, though. She says they scratch the fridge and she wants to resell it so she can get a side by side with the freezer on the bottom. (?!) So, I've had to give up my prized collection.
Thankfully, Magnets.com has started my collection for me again! They sent me some really neat magnets so I could see the versatility and quality of their products.
outdoor magnets printed on vinyl with UV resistant ink?
They also have TONS of custom shapes!
And starting at just $.08 each, business card magnets are a great alternative to business cards!
Make sure you chack out all Magnets.com has to offer! They definitely have the biggest selection I've ever seen!
Why choose Magnets.com? Besides their obviously high quality (you can tell as soon as you hold one that they're not cheaply made,) I have found some great info on their site:
• High Quality Laminate Covering: All of our indoor magnets are finished with a high quality laminate film that not only protects your magnets, but also helps them look their best. No cheap spray finish here.These are definitely the highest quality magnets I have ever seen! PLUS, they're eco-friendly and made in the USA!
• Dedicated Art Department: Don’t have your own art? With Magnets.com it’s no worry –our art department will create your own custom design free of charge. Add to that a design proof sent to you within 24 hours, vs. 3 days for other vendors, and the choice is obvious.
• Our prices include everything BUT shipping. Unlike many other companies artwork, set-up, full color magnet printing, an online design proof of your magnets, and consultative customer service is free.
• Our magnets are 25mil thick -about as thick as a dime and can hold 3-5 sheets of notebook paper on the fridge.
• We’re taken a bit back by exploitative, petroleum derived ‘green products’ shipped all the way from China. Indeed, we truly believe the environmental and green movements of late are far greater than simple trends or PR stunts and warrant action. At Magnets.com we make it a priority to reduce our environmental imprint in part by:
- Using: heavy metal, phthalate, and toxin free US made magnetic material consisting of approximately 77% recycled raw materials
- Using: cardboard packaging made with at least 60% recycled materials
- Offering: an assortment of corrugated cardboard magnets made with recycled components
- Employing: a 100% paper free online order and payment system
- Recycling: 100% of our office paper
And they have some great offers going on right now:
Like them on Twitter (@CustomMagnets) and Facebook (Magnetsdotcom) for contests and offers!
So you can see for yourself, I'll send a magnet to the first 9 people who comment. I'll go in order!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.