Archives for July 2012
*I was provided with a trip to Hollywood to faciliate this post. All thoughts are of my own.
(1) Knee & Elbow bandage
(1) Sting Relief Pad
(4) 2” X 2” Gauze Pads (2 Two Packs)
(3) Antiseptic Wipes (sting free)
(1) Burn Relief Cream
(2) Antibiotic Ointments
(12) Kid-Friendly Fun Stickers
(1) Reusable & recycled Carry Anywhere Case.
(2) bottles of water-based, non-toxic nail polish
(1) bright colored nail brush
(1) nail buffer
(2) sheets of nail appliques – self stick
(1) Reusable & recycled carry anywhere case
My kids are amazing eaters- not trying to rub it in but really awesome eaters. I started early with introductions to spices and LOTS of veggies. There isn’t a veggie they won’t eat and they are willing to try everything including pea baby food as I fed their sister yesterday. Gotta love adventurous kids!