This is a sponsored post written for Definitive Deals.
Halloween is right around the corner, and for families everywhere, it’s a month full of spooky decorations, parties, pumpkin-flavored treats, costumes and a celebration of all things that go bump in the night.
The downside? This can also make for a very expensive season that can leave you broke and looking for ways to stretch your dollar. That’s why today, we’re offering 5 tips to help you celebrate in style, and all for less.
1. DIY: Why shop for something brand new when you can make it yourself? All you need are a few materials, a trip to the hobby shop, and a little imagination. Best of all, this gives you the chance to make something that’s 100% you.
2. Second-Hand Stores and Thrift Shops: For those who can’t get around shopping for a costume. Thrift shops or second-hand stores are great ways to find all of the proper duds and accessories that you need to create your own costume, or pull the rest of your look together. Best of all, you’ll get everything for a fraction of the price that you would normally pay at the specialty store.
3. Reuse and Restore: Whether it’s costumes or decorations, maybe the best option is something you already have. If you took care of some of your materials, you’ll have something you can keep using for years to come, or let your more DIY-savvy side come out and repurpose it for something else (see tip #1).
4. With A Little Help From Your Friends: Consider swapping clothing and more with some of your friends in the neighborhoods, or even other family members. Since costumes aren’t typically worn more than a handful of times, this means everything will be just like new.
5. Online Coupons: Shopping online has many advantages. You can browse through thousands of stores, and have the ability to find it for a price you can agree with. Of course, the best way to save while you shop is to use the tried-and-true method of using free coupons.
And the place to find all of the savings you need is closer than you think, and it won’t even cost you a dime to take advantage of them.
DefinitiveDeals is a website dedicated to helping others live the best life they can, no matter what your budget may be. Thousands of coupons and promo codes are available to you for some of your favorite stores. Whether you need a new costume, the proper décor for the season, or anything else for your everyday lifestyle, we’re here to make sure you never pay full price again.
Because as we like to say “life is meant to be enjoyed.”
For more, visit our website at http://definitivedeals.com/
Image courtesy of [ponsuwan] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This is a sponsored post written for Definitive Deals. Regardless, we only recommend companies and products we think our readers will like.