This recipe for Texas Caviar Bean Dip recipe is not sponsored.
I love dips. Really. I love onion dip, bean dip, buffalo dip, Vegan 7 Layer dip, veggie dip….just anything I can dip something into. I am not sure if I love the dip or if it’s just because I have an excuse to sing…….
“When you dip……..I dip…….We dip”
I seriously sing it every time- like my kids must think I made it up (of course then nothing about Freak Nasty). And they have been hearing my dip song a lot lately since I have been on this new Texas Caviar Bean Dip recipe overdrive. I lub it!!!!! A friend at work made something similar- so I tweaked it and now can’t get enough! Once you take that first bite…….you’re done. You will eat a pound or more of beans in one seating (and people think Vegan’s don’t get enough protein-haha.)
And IF you have leftovers, this bean dip is the perfect topping for a salad~ juice and all!! ENJOY!!
- 1 can Black eyed Peas
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can red beans or kidney beans
- 1 can pinto, soy beans, or chickpeas- really whatever you got!!
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 vegetable oil
- 1~ Slice and dice your veggies!
- 2~ In a small saucepan, heat up your vinegar, sugar, and oil until the sugar is melted.
- 3- Place all ingredients in a tupperware dish and cover with a lid.
- 4- Let it sit in the fridge overnight so all the flavors can mix and marinate!
- 5- Pair with some chips or toss on top a salad!