I received BeliBea nursing bras to facilitate this review.
Are you pregnant or nursing? Well, you’re going to need several good nursing bras and I have one that might be what you’re looking for. The BeliBea Nourish Bra.
The BeliBea bra line offers the ultimate in comfort for nursing mothers, with specific design features to maintain maximum comfort and fit throughout your day by accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts. Finding comfort and ease as a mother is as precious as the moments you share with your new bundle of joy. BeliBea bras incorporate specific design features to ensure every mother’s all-day comfort, including a seamless stretch fit, plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support.
BeliBea was started by a mom, Melissa Holland, when she started pumping when she went back to work. Melissa’s husband, Adam, used one of Melissa’s old sports bras to fashion a bra that made pumping easier.
That first prototype led to years of research and development to come up with the perfect design for a maternity bra line that would make nursing and pumping more comfortable and less stressful for mothers everywhere.
Made of Nylon and Spandex, the Nourish is made for nursing and pumping. I love this concept.
As you can see from the pictures above, you can nurse and pump with just one bra! Pull down the first flap and push your pump shields through. Then, you can hands-free pump for as long as you need to! Answer the phone, hold the baby, tend to the older kids, or whatever. If you pull both flaps down, you can nurse. Such a great tool to have in your arsenal!
- Seamless stretch fit, accommodating the ongoing changing fullness of your breasts
- Each cup has two panels held up with snaps that allow mothers to keep the garment in place while breastfeeding, pumping and everything in between
- The inside panel features a horizontal opening that fits to and holds a breast shield in place for hands-free convenience while pumping
- Fits most pumps!
- Undo both snaps and pull down both panels to expose more of the breast and nurse your baby with ease
- V-neck scoop and center ruching design maintains a feminine shape – no sports bra “uni-boob” here!
- Plush-lined adjustable straps and a ribbed band to provide flexible support
- Comes with removable pads between the cup panels that offer extra support, comfort and shape
As a very large breasted woman, I wasn’t sure that this bra would fit because of the seemingly generic sizing chart but it does. However, I have to say that it has a little too much “give” for every day wearing for us large breasted women. However, this is the best, most comfortable sleeping bra. There are no wires to poke, give for night time movement and easy access for pumping in the middle of the night of you have to.
Try the BeliBea nursing bra. They accept returns and exchanges within 30 days with the original receipt so you have nothing to lose.
BUY IT: You can buy the Nourish for $50 on their site.
HGF was not paid for this post. We were provided with the product mentioned and have provided our honest opinion. Thank you to the sponsoring company for working with HGF. You can view our complete PR policies. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.